NQ Mobile Security for Retail
Requires activation at https://activate.nq.com with activation code obtained from authorized third-party retailers.
Before you can access NQ Mobile Security for Retail, you'll need to activate the app & service using an activation code (from an authorized third-party retailer). If you don't have an activation code, check out NQ Mobile Security & Anti-Virus.
NQ Mobile Security is the most comprehensive mobile security, privacy, and recovery solution to keep you safe and secure. Protect your Android smartphone from virus, malware, spyware, trojans and phone hacking. Browse the web safely, free of phishing and mobile threats. Guard your privacy & account information. Have peace of mind with phone finder and extensive data (calls, texts, photos & videos) backup for your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Huawei etc. Over 280 million users count on NQ Mobile to protect their phones, download and activate your app today!
Features and Benefits:
• Real-time virus scan using Cloud + Client dual engine
• Auto Virus Database Updates so your phone has the latest and greatest threat protection
Backup & Restore
• One-touch backup of photos, videos, contacts, call logs, and text messages to your secure cloud
• Have peace of mind your data can be restored at any time
• Set up a trusted number to enable remote commands when you lose your phone or use the web portal
• Remote locate, alarm & wipe your personal data
• Backup your data AFTER the phone is lost
• Know which apps on your phone have access to your personal information
• Safeguard your internet, financial & social network accounts
• Blacklist numbers to block unwanted text & calls
• Easily manage your settings to accept calls only from people on your contact list
Need help? Have questions? Contact us at [email protected] or chat with us online at http://www.nq.com.
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook to get instant updates on mobile security & productivity news.