Connect letters in a level and finish a word. So entertaining and totally for free!
You have surely played many word games and been invincible.
Now there is a completely new word link game waiting for you to take the challenge! Want to prove your skills?
Word Crossy combines word search and crossword style games. By Connecting letters, you get a complete word and fill it into a crossword blank. This is only the first step! If you want to win, you still need to find all the words hidden in the crossword. Challenge yourself and train your brain.
- Easy to play and amusing, Connecting words to build a complete word.
- More than 1400 levels and multiple words to search for.
- Crossword style to make the game experience even more interesting.
- The degree of difficulty increasing according to player’s progress.
- No time limits.
- Letters redraw and useful hints when needed.
- Beautiful visual experience.
- Feature of Friend Invitation added, enjoy your game time with friends~
How do I play?
- Connect the letters on the wheel to get a correct word.
- Find all the words and fill in the crossword blanks.
Play Word Crossy to train your brain, let your free time be more fun!
• "Word Crossy" is free to play, but you can purchase In-app items like coins.
- Premium Membership allows you get exclusive rewards, instant boost and have 7day's privilege.
Subscription price is $7.99 per week with 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the period unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in the account settings.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases subscription.