LOOPs is a mobile social app that aims to connect you with friends who are on iPhone and other mobile phones.
In a single app, you can send real-time messages and play mobile social games with your friends. All your friends' photos and updates will be pushed to your iPhone in real-time. So in one single screen, you can respond to their activities without any hassle like user ID, password, signing up, logging in, and opening a browser or multiple apps.
Friends are life's precious gifts. If you are still using several messaging, social sharing or social gaming apps to manage your social life in your iPhone, it's time to try Unite. In a single app, you can communicate, interact and share with all friends on all mobile devices.
Here are some reasons why you should try Unite:
* Unlimited Free Chat with Unite friends.
* Integrated Mobile Social Games.
* Instant Mobile Sharing.
* No User ID or Password.
* Auto-Friend Detection and Recommendation.
* Connect with IM buddies: (Yahoo!T, MSNR Messenger, GTalk and FacebookChat).
* Group Chat.
* Delivery and Read status in Chat between Unite Friends.
* It Works on Every Phone so you won't lose a friend if they are using a different phone.
* Discover More: You can find a lot of other mobile social tools like poke, polls, chatrooms, circles or RSS reader, which allows you to connect with friends through mobile like never before.
Unite aims to solve all your needs in mobile communication, entertainment and social sharing in one single app.
What's New in this Version 1. "Private Interaction" makes it much easier to start a chat and make friends.
Share what’s on your mind or upload a photo in public on “News” and your friends will see an update feed in their “News” tab. This will surely attract your friends’ attention and they can quickly “comment” on your update feed, “like” it or start a private chat with you.
2. Improved “user registration flow” that will help guide first-time users to easily complete account creation and successful login 3. Stricter security measures against hackers We improved our system further against threats of hacking and doubled our efforts to protect passwords.
4. Improved group chatting experience
We have made group chatting more user-friendly by unifying the implementation and improvements on all platforms. All chat sessions, including group chats, are now listed chronologically.
5. Improved “News” refresh mechanism
We have improved the way event feeds are refreshed in the “News” tab so that users will not be interrupted when they are browsing through the event feeds and not miss a thing.
6. Enhanced “Nearby Users” service
Users will now have an option to turn this service off, in case they don’t want to be “discovered” by other users. This also acts as additional security for everyone.
7. Established acceptable character limit in photo descriptions We increased the length of words that can be entered into a photo description. This will allow users to make appropriate descriptions on their photos and make them more interesting to other users. They can now share jokes or experiences to accompany the photo.
8. “Pinch to zoom” capability in photos
We have added the “pinch to zoom” capability in photos so users can see photos – whether theirs or others’ – in their original size, in high definition, and provide a “Smartphone’s touch screen technology” even on feature phones.
9. Switch user accounts
Now, more than one user account can be used on a phone as this version supports the capability to switch user accounts.